He often said that Rome was not built in one day, and so it is with London. Rome was the main city in the Roman Empire, so it was London (and remains) the main city in the British Empire. London emerged as the largest city of the feudal system in England (the corners of the earth), and Rome emerged as the largest city in the ancient city-states in Italy (Italy), and so is a comparison of the location of major cities around the world in their high position in society.
London and Rome are major cities in the world. Today the attention, however, focused on the activities and the strategic importance of the activities, rather than size. The growth of London-specific unique factors, which can be viewed. Some other cities today robbed London of its inevitability in a world which, however, still remains the test of time.
The following features and characteristics that enabled London became communication, financial, aviation and marine transport systems network.
1. London is centrally located along the River Thames in England. This is not just a city; it is also the port that you can easily reach the sea, English Channel. This means that products are designed from the (export), for (import), which is convenient to be sent from London, England stories floating pays great attention to London
2. The political center of England in London, where not only the king and queen lived, as well as the most important government agencies are here, including in Parliament.
3. London became the center of the air transport network of domestic and international flights. And just today, that several other cities in the world invented to compete with London
4. Since London is processed a large volume of world trade in the operation, it can also be understood as it became the center for financial transactions. For a long time, the London Stock Exchange is the principal agency in monetary affairs in the world. Today, the New York Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange (plus some others), also rose to take their places. In fact, most banks in the world were their key positions in London
5. What prompted him to close London came from the academic and cultural spheres. Pioneer universities have started and were established in London a vast empire over which presided over England are covered by different cultures and, therefore, London was the center of scientific and cultural excellence. Royal Geographical Society and the Royal Historical Society, which were located in London, virtually placed London as the center of the world. Although they do not say, scientific and historical areas (views and ideas) posted in Europe and that London, the center of the world, if not the universe. All thinking has come from Europe and especially in London, was in Europe and London (UK), where the ideas came from. Broadcasting pioneer and the world press agencies, such as the BBC, have their roots in London. Major world newspapers and magazines have their genesis in London
When the longitudinal and latitudinal grid system was established, practically placed on the London 0 º to the east or west. With this system to do is create the world all the time I acted in accordance with London time. 0 º longitude passes through the village in London, Greenwich, therefore, all hours of the world runs on time in Greenwich, consequently, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Bus is one of the most convenient ways for sightseeing. Those who will go to London might require information like bus tour London. But in a number of cases people travel by groups like usual or business tourists so it is better to hire a bus.
It is recommended to arrange everything before leaving. If going to London just as a tourist, search Google or other search engines for bus tour London. For those who are going in groups we advise to search for coach hire in London. It’s also nice to visit social networks and have a look on the accounts that are relevant to your topic. Go to the forums and join the discussion. All this will help you to make a wise and nicely balanced decision.
P.S. And also we would recommend you to sign up for the RSS on this blog as we will do the best to keep this blog tuned up to the day with new publications about bus tours and bus hiring in London, and other related issues.