Bali is a small and beautiful island located in Indonesia. Being one of the best known tourist destinations, Bali presents its visitors with a perfect amalgamation of unique arts, picturesque views and hospitable people.
The fabulous beaches, volcanoes, temples and the highly developed and diverse arts forms provide truly welcoming environment and lots of fascination. If you plan to visit Bali then do not forget to follow below Bali Vacation tips:
The climate of Bali is tropical but in the mountains the weather is usually cold. Generally you can bring along below items:
- Photocopy of passport and plane ticket
- Indonesian phrase book to be familiar with important conversation phrases
- Light summer clothes and some warm clothes
- A light sweater or wind breaker
- Rain Jacket and Umbrella
- Swimsuit & cover ups
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- A universal adaptor if you have any electronic products
- Ear plugs
- Medicines for heartburn, stomach upset, insect repellent and after bite relief (also available locally).
- International driving license if you have it
See more Bali vacation tips on balivacationstips.com